Did you recently purchase the latest Canon TS3122 Printer? If so, then technical technologies make a reasonable option. This printer has received a praiseworthy response from users regarding the performance and print quality. But, as you’re not aware of this wireless printer’s new and improved capabilities, we ‘re here to solve your problem. Both on Mac or Windows, your Canon printer has the ability to connect to Wifi. So, if you want to know how to connect Canon TS3122 printer to wifi, please refer to the following steps.
Easy Steps To Link Wireless Setup To Windows Canon Pixma TS3122
Make sure your wireless network and printer is turned on before starting. If they both display green lights when turning on the computer.
- Test to see if the light blinks. Then press the “Stop” button to avoid blinking of light.
Then the user must press and hold the direct button before their “Settings” option is displayed in front of you.
- And by pressing the “Link” button the printer enters directly into the wireless attach mode where the icons appear on the printer screen.
- Now the user is expected to insert the CD that has been obtained to direct the program installation along with the printer.
- The user may also choose to download the installation files from Canon Printers’ official website, ij.start.canon ts3122 setup.
- The user will then click on the “Set up” option after downloading the software and enter your product name and move on.
- When you use it on your computer for the first time then pick the system name that is Windows PC.
- Then press the option called “Connect the Printer to Windows PC.”
- A new window appears in front of the user and the user must tap “Download.”
- The program can take a few minutes to download. After the download is complete click on the “Run” option.
- Check and open the downloaded file for startup from the device.
- Click the “Start Setup” option, and wait for the setup to do its task for a few minutes.
- Tap the Country or Region of your residence after completion and tap “Next.”
- Now the terms and conditions will be reflected in the app. Read terms and conditions, and tap the option “Agree.”
- Continue to tap on the “Agree” option until the terms and conditions appear. Then the wireless software window will be displayed, clicking on “Yes” to continue connecting to a wireless connection.
- A new screen will appear in front of you from where you need to pick the wifi network.
- Enter your password, then tap “Next”
- Now to complete the setup more setup windows will start running. This could take a few minutes.
Upon successful completion of the connection, the driver can check for the problem and then install it successfully.
Steps to connect Canon Pixma TS3122 to Mac for Wireless Setup
The initial 7 steps will be followed as stated above while connecting the printer to Mac. And then push on still.
- A variety of alert messages are shown while downloading. Tap “Download and Accept”
- Then go to your Mac’s downloaded tab, and start.
- Tap the “Open” button to start the installation process, then enter the printer password and move on.
- Then click on the “Start Aid” button and wait a few minutes to install the app.
- Then “Agree” to the wireless network terms and conditions, and pick the tag.
- Tap “Next” and enter the password. Completion of the setup could take several minutes.
- Once the configuration is complete, the printer will execute the troubleshooting methods and then complete your setup.
Therefore users can easily get the answer on how to connect my Canon ts3122 printer to wifi on Mac or windows with the help of the above steps.
Have Questions? Let Canon Helpline in Touch!
Canon also has a separate customer service department dedicated to this. Therefore the user with any question is free to contact the Canon Printer support number that is made available on different platforms. The customer service is available 24/7 and the user can get in contact with the experienced and professional customer support representatives. These leaders will solve all of your problems within a short span of time.