Canon is a prominent multinational Japanese corporation specializing in manufacturing imagery and optical products such as steppers, cameras, and printers. There is therefore no doubt that this Canon offers its customers the best range of products and services, including Canon MX490 printers that have made printing easier and easier.
In addition, for those who use Canon Mx490 printers, they are offered with impeccable features that include:
- The printer provides its customers both personal and business documents with high resolution and excellent quality printing.
- Integrated with 20 sheet document feeders that allow customers to simultaneously print and scan multiple documents.
- A special feature called, Quite a mode that allows users to print documents without disturbing their people.
- Additionally, Auto Scan mode option is also available to the users.
- Users can quickly read and print documents from their smart devices, iPhone , iPad and other.
- Additionally, the printer also includes a wifi communication feature which makes it easier for users to print documents.
In addition, several users have a question about how to connect my Canon Pixma MX490 printer to wifi. Well it’s not a hectic job to link the MX490 printer to wifi. To experience an effortless printing experience, all you need is to follow the simple steps given below.
Canon MX490 Printer To WiFi Link Setup
- The consumer is expected to make sure the printer is turned on to start with the Canon MX490 Printer.
Afterwards, the user must press the Setup button to connect the MX490 printer to WiFi.
- In addition , the user must have left or right arrow buttons to choose a Wireless LAN Setup they wish to connect to the printer.
- First, the user must press the OK button and continue with the operation.
- The printer will then automatically find the connection to compatible wireless routers.
- The user is required to select a network from the list of connections given that they wish to link to their printers
Push Button Form-Connect using button WPS:
- Press down the wireless router and hold down the WPS button.
- Within 2 minutes, press the Ok button on your printer.
- Tap the OK button when the screen appears on Connected.
- After that click on the COPY tab.
- Now you have full configuration of your network link.
WPS Pin Code Method – Link Using the WPS PIN Code:
- Select Setup Other and then press OK.
- Pick the WPS PIN code and then press OK.
- After that the PIN code is set to the wireless router.
- Then press the OK button when the screen is shown on Connected.
- Then press on the COPY button.
- The setup of WPS PIN code for network link is now complete.
Cableless Setup Process-Cableless Setup Connection:
- Choose Other configuration option, and tap OK.
- Choose the choice Cableless setup and press the OK button.
- When the preparation of your printer is complete the screen will appear.
In addition, One Could Also Seek An Alternative Way For Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless LAN System Shown below:
- In this alternative method, the user is required to run a CD in installation on their device.
- Further, the user must select the wireless connection option from the options provided.
- After that, the user must switch the printer on and make sure that the blue light is flashing.
- The user must then click on link to the network option.
- Now select WPS to automatically connect to the wireless.
- The user simply needs to push the Wifi button for the wireless link, and hold it until it turns white.
- After connecting the printer, the user will then be able to see blue light blinking which indicates that the printer is connected to the network.
- After that, the user must click on the option Next and provide the information required to complete the setup process.
And the question on how to link Canon MX490 printer to WiFi will be resolved once this step is complete. So now you can easily connect your Canon Printer to the wifi printer, and easily print documents.