Printing tools are one of the best developments that have not only streamlined printing operations, but have also proven to be a time-saving tool. At present, several companies sell consumers printing machines, but the most favoured are the Epson printers.
Epson printers are one of Seiko Epson Corporations’ finest products and is also known for making dot matrix, inkjet, and laser printers. And there’s no question in saying this that Epson printers provide some of the finest facilities to users yet, lately, some users have mentioned some technical problems with the printer.
Well, as good things come with some drawbacks, because of minor glitches like Epson printer printing blank pages, there are chances that users may face some problems with the Epson printers. Okay, this problem is very popular and can be solved in time by testing out a few ways to troubleshoot.
So let’s learn a little bit about the cause of this problem before we head-on with the remedies, so one can pick a suitable solution to fix this issue in time.
Blank Pages Imprinting with Epson Printers
Okay, several users have a concern about why Epson printer is printing blank pages. So, here are some of the popular causes behind this problem, to help them get a better idea.
- Stuck nozzles
- Ink cartons were clean
- Faulty paper scale
- Issues with device-installed applications
- Printer drivers weren’t properly built
- Issues relating to deployment of cartridges
Additionally, there could be other factors that may contribute to the Epson printer retaining the problem of blank pages. Also, there are a lot of users who don’t know, there’s a possibility they could experience this problem because of some minor issue. So, it’s recommended that users test a few of the items mentioned below to solve this problem quickly.
Stuff to test until the matter is resolved
Before the user follows the above solutions, it is suggested they search for any of the items described below to fix this problem quickly.
- Ensure that the printer is positioned on a flat and stable surface as a slight tilt will lead to impression problems.
- During the time of installation the user is expected to test if the yellow tape was removed from the ink cartridge.
- Use needs to test the appropriate paper size, layout settings and other print settings.
- The consumers are advised to remove the old ink cartridge.
- The consumer also needs to use the paper which meets the requirements of the product.
- Further, the user must ensure that the paper they are printing does not contain a blank page.
Therefore, these are the few things the consumer needs to keep in mind before taking any troubleshooting measures to solve my Epson printer is printing blank pages problem.
You should choose Skip Blank Page in your printer program in case you ‘re printing from Windows or a Mac. To pick the environment, and follow the steps for your operating system.
- Click the Windows key, and open the option “Settings.”
- Go to the “Appliances” link.
- Tap on “Printers and scanners” button after that.
- Select your printer and click “Print Preferences” after that.
- Click the “Maintenance” tab and press the “Extended Settings” button again.
- Now option “Skip Blank Tab”
- Click the OK key to save your settings.
- Tap the Apple menu first, and open the “Program Preferences”
- Select “Print & Scan,” “Print & Fax” or “Printer & Scanner.”
- Pick your option and click “Options and Supplies” afterwards.
- Now choose Settings for “Driver or Choices.”
- Now set “On” to Skip Blank Screen, and press “OK.”
Ways to Resolve Blank Pages Printed by Printer Issue
1. Skip the Blank Page Present in the Document:
The user needs to press on the Window button and start the Settings page for this phase.
Under the Devices section , click on printers and scanners and pick the attached printer.
To skip the blank page present in the text, click on the manage and click on the preferences to print.
2. Clean the Nozzles That are Blocked:
Push the Home button on the Epson printer, and pick the option Configuration.
Additionally, switch to the Maintenance option and select the printhead nozzle test.
The printer will then start the test by printing out a paper.
If the user finds any gap or lines to resolve the issue, they may select a clean printhead alternative.
3. Printer Driver update:
Okay, the outdated version of the printer driver can be another explanation for the Epson printer that only prints blank pages problem. Therefore it is recommended that the user upgrade the driver in order to fix this issue in time.
Visit the official Epson printer website, and check for the currently used Epson printer model.
Tap on the individual model, then find the drivers and press Install.
Upon installing the printer software , the user will verify whether the issue is resolved or not.
4. Find the Clogged Nozzles:
For users who have questions on why my Epson printer should print blank pages? Okay, due to the clogged nozzles that one avoids by holding certain points in mind, there are chances that this problem will arise.
Chances are the ink level in the cartridge is small. Hence, removing the cartridge is recommended to the consumers.
Another explanation may be that at the time of installation, the protective tape present on the printhead was not removed. So it is suggested that the consumer remove the tape and solve the problem.
5. Printer Troubleshooting Run:
Start the System Configuration portion, and select the update and protection option.
Now, pick Troubleshoot option in the left pane and right-click on the printer.
Then run a troubleshooter and test for resolution of the problem.
6. Reboot the Printer:
One of the best ways to address blank pages with Epson printer is by restarting the printer.
- Click the on the printer power button and wait until it shuts down.
- Unplug the power plug now and wait a minimum of three minutes.
- Instead connect the printer with the cables again, and turn on the printer and check whether or not the problem is resolved.
Therefore, these are the few useful approaches that one can seek in time to solve problems with printer printing blank pages. If the problem persists, users are encouraged to contact staff and request assistance to address this issue in a timely manner and to carry out printing activities without interruption.