Error Code 0x97 is a kind of warning that happens in your Epson printer when you face any type of internal hardware issue. This error is caused by multiple reasons including failure of the motherboard or any other internal component failure. When this error happens your printer will stop printing something that will deter you from performing an important job. If you get your Epson printer error code 0x97, you can go through this article to learn about troubleshooting to repair Epson printer error code 0x97 in quick and easy measures.
How to patch error code 0x97 on Epson Printer?
It tends to occur generally on models: Epson wf-3640, wf-4630, wf-3620, wf-7620, and 7610. If you want to fix your Epson printer error code 0x97, then you can follow the steps below:
Step 1 # Unplug-in and:
- You need to unplug all of the attached cables on your printer first.
- Now take all the printer cartridges off your printer to delete them.
- Rolling down the power cables also shut off your printer from the power source.
- Plug all of the cables and then USB cables into after that.
- Ink cartridges are reinstalled on the printer.
- Turn on the power then check if the error code still appears.
- Check to see if the message remains blunder. Proceed to next step in case the error persists.
Step 2 # Other Unplug & Plug-in form:
- Switch off your Epson printer and unplug it off the power source.
- Disconnect cables and USB devices which are linked.
- Allow about five minutes now before the printer takes some rest.
- For less minutes press and hold the power button on your printer.
- Now you need to attach your printer to the power cord, and then press the power button.
- Afterwards, check whether or not this message still exists.
Step 3 # Clean The Printer Nozzles are clogged:
- Switch off your printer and unplug it from your machine from the power source.
- Now carefully open the cover on the printer.
- Now take a clean paper towel, and then take it with some fluid to rinse the hair.
- Get the paper towel place soaked down into the center of the printer heads after that.
- Now sit it for 12 hours and check if the error code is not reappearing again.
Step 4 # Try the Printer Troubleshooter at Microsoft:
Microsoft has a range of troubleshooting resources for printers so you can use anybody like your printer and the printer issue. You can download it from Microsoft’s official website, as per your printer model and the OS of your device. After that, run it on your computer in a very efficient way to correct the various issues like the 0x97 error code for the Epson printer.
Step 5 # Turn The Printer On and Off
- Turning on and off a printer often may correct some technical problems, including the 0x97 error code. This method can be done in the following way:
- First of all, unplug all your printer cables and usb accessories.
Now push and hold down the power button about 60 seconds from your printer. This will let your printer reset.
- Now put all the gadgets in back.
- Before that, push the power button again and hold for 60 seconds, and then run a test print.
Step 6 # The Printer Disconnect and Reconnect:
- If available check for any paper jam and then wipe it out.
- Unplug all the cables and link to your printer via USB.
- Click and hold the power button for approximately less seconds, then release.
- Wait about 1 minute now and plug the adapters back into your printer.
- Turn your printer on now and then take a test run.
Epson printer error code 0x97 can be resolved quite easily by following the above-described methods. If you need some assistance, then contact the customer support team and they will provide you with the best possible solutions to solve all sorts of Epson Printer related problems.