There’s no question that Brother Printers offers a variety of powerful features for quality prints. This also provides a wide variety of printers with cutting-edge technology and features. However, there are occasions when a user finds troubling using printer due to some hardware or software malfunction, it gives flawless services to use. Because of its various challenges and good output, Brother printers have also got several awards. But just like what you see isn’t gold, so you could also face issues like Brother printer printing blank pages when printing.
Therefore, if you’re one of those users who say that my Brother printer prints blank pages and faces a problem. You ought to stop thinking about it. As this article has given you all the knowledge you can obtain perfect prints on your Brother printer from.
Know the First What Explanation Behind This May Be?
And, if you’re such a person who faces the same dilemma and don’t know how to get away with it, then you won’t be panicking. What you have to do is find ways to solve a problem like that. And if you’ve arrived here in search of your answers, you ‘re going to be comfortable because you get absolute proof answers from here. So, first of all, to fix your problem, you should know why Brother Printer is only printing blank pages and you can read the article further for that. It is best to know the reasons and then the remedies for resolving any problem. And, in all cases, we have protected you.
Check Printer and Computer Connection:
First of all, if your brother’s wireless printer needs wifi to work, it can work due to improper internet connection. Even, if you haven’t entered the right wifi password, then you can’t connect your printer. If it does not attach your printer and computer or any other device properly or with the correct device.
- Check the Ink Label: The lower Ink in the printer is another factor that can cause such a problem. If the printer doesn’t have enough ink then you can also face this issue.
- Check Printer Cartridge: Whether you haven’t properly replaced the cartridge or if it’s not of good quality is also one of the reasons you ‘re stuck in such a situation.
- Check print driver settings: Check the printer driver settings before continuing. If the setting of the printer driver is not set right, then immediately correct it.
- And there may be several other things you ‘re stuck to because of. And you should follow the steps below to learn how to solve my Brother Printer prints blank pages problems.
How to Fix Brother Printer Is Blank Pages Printing Issue on Windows?
- First of all, click the Windows key on your device, and pick the Windows Setup under All Apps.
- You then need to pick the Control Panel and go under Hardware and Sound to the View Devices and Printers portion.
- First, you need to test the properties of the printers by opening the Printers tab.
- You would then need to select the Advanced button and then press the Printer Processor button.
- You must then pick the Winprint under Print Processor.
- You must also be sure that under the Default Data form you have selected the RAW alternative, and click OK.
- You should also uncheck “Keep printed documents” under the Advanced Tab if it is enabled, and click the Submit button.
- In addition, by selecting the General tab, and pressing “Print Test Page.”
If your printer is printing correctly the question will be solved.
This is how to fix Brother printer printing blank pages bug and print correctly. Just in case you still see the issue, you can try uninstalling the Brother MFL-Pro Software Suite and reinstalling it. You can download this online, or use it to reinstall the software if you have a Software CD.
If the Brother Printer issue still persists, you must visit Brother Printer ‘s official support page to fix the issue as quickly as possible. Going forward, you should search the issue of Brother printer blank page on Mac for patch.
Why to Correct Brother Printer Is Blank Pages On Mac Issue?
- You should start by opening the System Preferences option using the Apple Menu or in the Dock.
- Then, under Hardware pick the “Printers & Scanners” button.
- First, pick the Brother Printer Driver you wish to delete from the list.
- If you do not find the name of the Printer driver in the chart, click on the left side of the “+” plus button under the printers section.
- Click the-” “minus button on the left side under the printers section.
- You’ll also need to select OK or Remove Printer to confirm the operation.
- If you have a number of Brother Printer Driver duplicates in the list, delete them all.
- Snap the + + button on the left side below the Printers section field.
- Now, click in the top of the window on the “Default Icon.”
- From the printer name list pick your printer.
- You do need to make sure the CUPS Driver is selected from the Use or Printer using the list option (Shown as the Brother XXXXX CUPS Machine Model).
- Then press the Add button, the printer driver will appear in the list and close the list of printers.
Now, try printing and you’ll see the print clearly. So you won’t see any more problem on Brother Printer. If your printer only prints blank pages and you wonder why my Brother Printer prints blank pages? Then you need help solving the problem.
Learn how to repair a Brother Printer that is blank printing
Test the Status of Printer Inks:
You may then continue with testing whether or not the ink on your printer is complete. And for that, in the following steps you need to check the ink status:
- First, turn the printer on, and press the “Select” button.
- Tap “OK” and pick ink control.
- Now pick the choice for ink amount, and tap “OK” to test the ink status.
Ink Cartridge or Toner is reinserted into the Printer:
You may also take out the toner and then reinsert it. With this, the ink cartridge cover must be removed and the cartridge lock lever pulled back to extract the cartridge. So, after washing, carefully put it back in the same place and test whether or not your question gets resolved.
Clean the Head of Prints properly:
If your print head isn’t properly cleaned and bits of paper are stuck then you can also face such a problem. You should follow the steps below to learn how to clean a print head:
- Tap on the “Menu” button from your printer, and proceed to the ink section.
- Using the arrow buttons to pick the “Cleaning” option, and tap “OK” to confirm.
- First pick the black color and press the right or clean catch.
- Pick the other shading cartridges currently and click the clean one.
- Ultimately, press the button to clean.
Check the Alignment of Prints:
In the following steps you can also choose to fix alignment with the print:
- Go to your printer’s ink section, and select “Improve Print Quality.”
- Further you need to tap the alignment button and pick the paper size you want your printer to match to.
- Now, shift the base line, and pressure the tray paper.
- Click the button, at last.
Uncheck the documents printed on the Keep:
You can also search to see if the paper is of the correct quality. If you don’t have the right quality then you can also face a problem like that and the printer won’t print on the paper.
- We will bounce back into the properties of the printer.
- Click the open Advanced option in the top menu tab.
- Click the operation key on the printer and select the “WINPRINT” option.
- RAW alternative search on the default form of data.
- Push the key upright.
- Uncheck the kept printed documents below the Advanced tab.
Re-install a Printer App and install it:
You can also uninstall the printer driver, and then install it again, just like any other application. You should proceed in the steps below for that.
- Go to the Programs section from your Windows PC, and select the control panel from the list.
- Then select the option Program and features to choose brother printer driver and click the option “Deinstall.”
- To start the procedure, click on “Yes,” and follow other on-screen instructions.
- You need to restart your computer and have the new version driver installed.
Get Your Brother Printer Issues Fixed Everytime:
It’s never been a hassle since fixing an problem with your Brother Printer. All a user needs to perform a few steps in their Brother Printer to resolve any issue. You can also get help from the support team to fix the bug from anywhere at any time. You need to tell them the problem that the Brother printer keeps printing blank pages, you’ll be given immediate support.